These things are better than Red Lobster Biscuits and they are GRAIN FREE!
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (or pure sour cream)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (this could be substitute with medium cheddar but will have less flavor)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- optional: finish with salted butter and dried or fresh parsley
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until blended well
- scoop dough (about 3 tablespoons) onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (Seriously this stuff is AWESOME). Space 2-3 inches apart
- bake for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits have a nicely browned bottom
- once out of the oven smear with butter and top with parsley
- Best is served warm
Here is the best part.
These biscuits only have about 120 calories and 1.5 net carbs in each serving (one medium biscuit).
Eat up - guilt free!
I will revise this post to include more information and pictures at a later time. This is what you need to know now in order to start making them!